Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to the MAGIC!

2. # ADS

I'm not doing days yet, but it's a little less than 3 months till my birthday on 9/29, the start of a 5 day visit to the World!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    I'm not doing days yet, but it's a little less than 3 months till my birthday on 9/29, the start of a 5 day visit to the World!
    Hope you are doing well Dan!

70 days!

I'm doing great! I'm taking some physical therapy on my old legs and knees. I'll be taking a steroid shot about a week before my next WDW trip. So health wise this should be a great trip. And then I retire at the end of January, and hopefully make the move to central Florida by mid-March!

- James Taylor

28 days until the next trip and it’s finally a trip with all four of us! Kids will be there Tuesday to Tuesday and we will join them on Thursday. We need to make a quick stop near Tampa to check on house progress then it’s straight up to the magic. Got another trip planned for January, just the two of us then one planned for February with all four of us again.

Dan- congratulations on the upcoming retirement and move to central Florida. We are retiring at the end of this year and are moving to the Tampa area. Lots of mousepadders down in the area. Anyone hear anything from Pete the Disney bus driver?

I'm doing great! I'm taking some physical therapy on my old legs and knees. I'll be taking a steroid shot about a week before my next WDW trip. So health wise this should be a great trip. And then I retire at the end of January, and hopefully make the move to central Florida by mid-March!
    Congrats on the retirement.

61 days

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

Only 193 days until I start my next adventure at Walt Disney World

Setting up camp at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds now sometime in the future
    My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"
    My Promotional Marketing website that's were my user name comes

I make dining reservations this Sunday. Then 60 days till I'm back in the World!

- James Taylor

I make dining reservations this Sunday. Then 60 days till I'm back in the World!
    Hope you get everything. It can be a challenge. Still have not been able to get Space 220. I check every day, hoping.

48 days!

39 days, getting closer.

9 days...single digit dance!

Just scored a one night stay and tickets to Very Merry Christmas party for the last week of November. It will be our first trip from the new house so we will be able to drive! No more having to worry about, can we get a flight and a DVC room for the same time frame?

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    Just scored a one night stay and tickets to Very Merry Christmas party for the last week of November. It will be our first trip from the new house so we will be able to drive! No more having to worry about, can we get a flight and a DVC room for the same time frame?
    Awesome!

We are 73 days from our Christmas Trip. Going to MVMCP on Dec 6.

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

In just 130 days I will be checking in to the Pop Century Resort and walking into the Magic Kingdom.
    I check out on February 6; I am thinking on then going to Universal Studios Orlando for three days before heading home to California with many stops along the way.

My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    Awesome!

We are 73 days from our Christmas Trip. Going to MVMCP on Dec 6.
    We are exactly a week before you, our tickets are for the 29th.

We are exactly a week before you, our tickets are for the 29th.
    Initially we were going the same week as you, but changed it back in April, when we bought into new DVC villas at the Grand Floridian. The points were cheaper in December, so we moved it out a week.

Let us know how you like the GF villas, we are staying there in January.

100 days away from our January trip for Marathon Weekend! Staying at AS Music the first night we get into town. The next day we check into Animal Kingdom Lodge. It will be our first time staying there. Our friends who are DVC members and also going for Marathon Weekend, got us a room on their points. Super excited for the trip!

Let us know how you like the GF villas, we are staying there in January.
    We stayed one night 2 weeks ago on the front end of our trip. We really liked it. Thought it would be weird not having a kitchenette, but the beverage cooler and coffee maker was just just fine for us. We really liked the location of the Resort Studios. I thought it was closer to the restaurants. I will update again after our week stay.

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    100 days away from our January trip for Marathon Weekend! Staying at AS Music the first night we get into town. The next day we check into Animal Kingdom Lodge. It will be our first time staying there. Our friends who are DVC members and also going for Marathon Weekend, got us a room on their points. Super excited for the trip!
    AKL is our home DVC resort. Always love staying there. Enjoy!

68 days!

Happy birthday, danyoung! I hope hurricane Ian isn’t impacting your birthday trip too much. I think I read somewhere that the parks were closed yesterday and today?

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

Okay then, 115 days until I check in at the Pop Century Resort.
    When I get back to Anaheim, Disney100 celebration will be underway at the Disneyland Resort.
    I have not seen any information on what they are planning for Walt Disney World, but it will be fun to be there to find out.

My Acting website