Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Countdown to the MAGIC!

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    49 days
    Definitely getting there! Next milestone is 30.

2. # ADS

30! Going back again, I love this working remotely. I dont have to use any vacation time.

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    30! Going back again, I love this working remotely. I don’t have to use any vacation time.
    Awesome!

41 days

39 days...a little over a month.

2020 was not the ideal year to invest in DL Annual Passports—things shut down just before our second trip of the year. To make up for it, we're spending a full week at Disney World this summer. I may be more excited than my daughter (she's super disappointed to miss the opening of the Ratatouille ride). So nice to have something to look forward to!

Past Trips: 74 MK, 80 DL, 90 MK/EC/HS, 92 DLP, 93 MK/EC/HS, 94 TL, 98 HS/MK, 11/11 DLR, 8/12 DLR, 1/16 DLR (GCH), 10/17 DLR (DLH), 6/19 WDW (BC), 1/20 DLR (PPH)
    Planned Trips: 6/21 WDW (BC), 1/22 DLR (GCH)

Blog Entries

Countdown-36 days for 10 days 🙌🏽

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Countdown-36 days for 10 days 🙌🏽
    Awesome! Not much longer now.

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Countdown-36 days for 10 days
    Awesome!

33 days for us!

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

I now have 4-weeks or 29 days until I am parking my travel trailer at The Campsites @ Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. But only 19 days until I start my travel adventure from Anaheim, California.

Setting up camp at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds now April 27, 2021
    My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"
    My Promotional Marketing website that's were my user name comes

Quote Originally Posted by Promo-Man View Post
    I now have 4-weeks or 29 days until I am parking my travel trailer at The Campsites @ Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. But only 19 days until I start my travel adventure from Anaheim, California.
    Congrats! Hope you have a great traveling adventure. Where do you stop along the way?

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber
    Congrats! Hope you have a great traveling adventure. Where do you stop along the way?
    In the past I have always said I would take my time getting from Anaheim to Disney World, but things would happen, and I would not get under way when I wanted so I would make the drive in three days just stopping at the rest stops to nap.
    For this trip I will be stopping to visit with friends along my way, I have also joined Harvest Hosts to have other fun places to spend the night at. The biggest stop will be The Alamo.
    Along the way I will be noting down other places I would like to stop at for another adventure. On this trip I am towing my 29’ travel trailer but later for quick trips I will take mt 21’ Class B RV.
    My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"

63 days to WDW! Almost time to make dining reservations!

WDW:
    POR 1995,
    AKL 2006, BCR 2009, POR and Disney Cruise 2016, YCR 2021!
    DLR: Too many times to count!

26 Days! We're going this month! So excited.

7 😀

Almost time for you!

21 days or 3 weeks from today!

We have a potential countdown for the east coast, it's not firm yet. We have an actual countdown for the west coast though. 😊

57 days! Boy those ADRs sure disappear quick! I hope more currently-closed restaurants re-open by the time of our trip. Some of my favorites are still closed.

WDW:
    POR 1995,
    AKL 2006, BCR 2009, POR and Disney Cruise 2016, YCR 2021!
    DLR: Too many times to count!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDisneyFan View Post
    57 days! Boy those ADRs sure disappear quick! I hope more currently-closed restaurants re-open by the time of our trip. Some of my favorites are still closed.
    Yes it has been more difficult getting ADRs with limited capacities and fewer open restaurants. Many of my favorites are still closed too. Hope you got some good reservations!

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

I am getting nervous as my travel trailer is still being repaired, I hope to retrieve it tomorrow, then I need to prep it and load in my stuff. I plan on taking off from Anaheim this Friday and check in at The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort in 15 days on April 27th.
    For my next adventure I have booked a spot on this adventure.
    SEP 28 AT 12 PM PDT – OCT 4 AT 11 AM PDT
    Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Private Railcar Excursion
    https://www.facebook.com/events/813621859497106/

Last edited by Promo-Man; 04-12-2021 at 05:00 PM.
    My Acting website

I am getting nervous as my travel trailer is still being repaired, I hope to retrieve it tomorrow, then I need to prep it and load in my stuff. I plan on taking off from Anaheim this Friday and check in at The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort in 15 days on April 27th.
    Hope your trailer repair completion works out OK. Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

That Railcar trip for October sounds fascinating. A bit pricey maybe, but with admission and Cabin stay at WDW it probably will be well worth it. (and it could be really cool! )

(I still can't believe the WDW Railroad most likely won't be operating for the 50th... so this would be a nifty train aspect for the vacation even if not a Disney Park train)
    -Dave

14 days...2 weeks from today.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    14 days...2 weeks from today.
    Woo hoo!!!

Best of luck! Hope you get on your way on time.

The train trip sounds awesome!