Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 76 to 96 of 96

Thread: Countdown to the MAGIC!

  1. #76

    219 days

    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV; 2019 Mar-BLT/Sept-AKV Jambo

  2. # ADS

    Join Date
    Location
    Posts
     

  3. #77

    After having to cancel our plans to go to California and Disneyland in April, we were going to postpone our trip to my daughter's spring break from college next year. With colleges in our area starting to cancel spring breaks in our area, we decided to change our trip an go to WDW right after Thanksgiving. So, we have 66 more days until our trip.

    I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.


  4. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by WITron View Post
    After having to cancel our plans to go to California and Disneyland in April, we were going to postpone our trip to my daughter's spring break from college next year. With colleges in our area starting to cancel spring breaks in our area, we decided to change our trip an go to WDW right after Thanksgiving. So, we have 66 more days until our trip.
    Congrats, almost under 2 months! I just returned from WDW this past Saturday. Was more crowded than I expected but had a great time anyway. Since I have 14 vacation days to use before the end of the year I will most likely be flying down again in the next few months.

  5. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    Congrats, almost under 2 months! I just returned from WDW this past Saturday. Was more crowded than I expected but had a great time anyway. Since I have 14 vacation days to use before the end of the year I will most likely be flying down again in the next few months.
    I'm happy you had a great time! We are 37 days away from our 3rd rescheduled trip and can not wait!!!
    Michelle
    offsite '86, ASMo '01, POR '02, CBR '05, POR '08, POR '10, BCV '10, Pop '11, BC '14, DL offsite '15, POR '16, FQ '17, POR '18, SSR '19, POR/BWI '19

  6. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by WITron View Post
    After having to cancel our plans to go to California and Disneyland in April, we were going to postpone our trip to my daughter's spring break from college next year. With colleges in our area starting to cancel spring breaks in our area, we decided to change our trip an go to WDW right after Thanksgiving. So, we have 66 more days until our trip.
    Nice! How can colleges cancel spring break? We'd just go anyway. I used to take off whenever I wanted for trips in college...
    Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

  7. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Shula View Post
    I'm happy you had a great time! We are 37 days away from our 3rd rescheduled trip and can not wait!!!
    Excellent! Getting much closer...
    Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

  8. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Nice! How can colleges cancel spring break? We'd just go anyway. I used to take off whenever I wanted for trips in college...
    My daughter is in nursing school. They modified this year's school calendar, and they do not have a Spring Break. They also have a larger break between the fall and spring semesters.
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV; 2019 Mar-BLT/Sept-AKV Jambo

  9. #83

    Crazy times indeed!

    Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

  10. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Shula View Post
    I'm happy you had a great time! We are 37 days away from our 3rd rescheduled trip and can not wait!!!
    Awesome, not much longer now!

  11. #85

    211 days

    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV; 2019 Mar-BLT/Sept-AKV Jambo

  12. #86

    66; going back for a 7 day visit 😀


  13. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    66; going back for a 7 day visit
    Nice! BTW, the new bag screening is soooooooooooooooooooo much better. I never took anything out, just held it and camera away from my body, never got hassled once. Only at MK where they did not have the new system deployed was any delay at all, and then they barely asked me to open zippered compartments. Not sure about how the new scanners at other parks work, but at MK they were just the same old walk-through metal detectors. I was usually carrying a DSLR camera and 2 lenses, cell phone, couple of Fuel Rods and several camera batteries. No issues!
    Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

  14. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Nice! BTW, the new bag screening is soooooooooooooooooooo much better. I never took anything out, just held it and camera away from my body, never got hassled once. Only at MK where they did not have the new system deployed was any delay at all, and then they barely asked me to open zippered compartments. Not sure about how the new scanners at other parks work, but at MK they were just the same old walk-through metal detectors. I was usually carrying a DSLR camera and 2 lenses, cell phone, couple of Fuel Rods and several camera batteries. No issues!
    I totally agree. I got buzzed at Epcot, forgot to pull the camera out of my backpack outer pocket but the security review of my bag was really quick. No issues at all at the studios.

  15. #89
    DVC Member KJSJpipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Havertown, Pa
    Blog Entries
    1

    The boys 21st birthday trip take two!!

    335 DAYS!!

    Staying at Saratoga Springs Labor Day week.

    Planning The Boys 21st Birthday Trip...take 2
    ~Katrina



  16. #90
    Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber
    Promo-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    North Pole of Anaheim, CA

    I am now scheduled to setup camp at The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort in a 106 days.

    I still don’t know if I will be taking my 29’ travel trailer or my 21’ Class B RV, it all depends on what I am able to accomplish at my property in Aguanga and then repairs on my travel trailer.
    My travel trailer would be more comfortable.

    The sad thing about this trip is it has been postponed several time from when I originally was planning to go in March of 2019

    Setting up camp at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds now January 18, 2021
    My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"
    My Promotional Marketing website that's were my user name comes

  17. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Promo-Man View Post
    I am now scheduled to setup camp at The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort in a 106 days.

    I still dont know if I will be taking my 29 travel trailer or my 21 Class B RV, it all depends on what I am able to accomplish at my property in Aguanga and then repairs on my travel trailer.
    My travel trailer would be more comfortable.

    The sad thing about this trip is it has been postponed several time from when I originally was planning to go in March of 2019
    Crossing my fingers for you, Promo-Man! I remember seeing you mention having to postpone all those previous times, hopefully this one can work out. 106 days is close enough it's getting real. Hopefully some more things can get back to normal at the parks before then.

    As to the trailer vs RV thing, can we apply the "even a slightly uncomfortable trip to Disney is better than a regular week of work" idea here? Unless the RV will truly be unbearable for your cross-country trip (and your stay at FW, of course), that's how I'd look at the situation, I think.
    -Dave

  18. #92

    23 days!!!

    Michelle
    offsite '86, ASMo '01, POR '02, CBR '05, POR '08, POR '10, BCV '10, Pop '11, BC '14, DL offsite '15, POR '16, FQ '17, POR '18, SSR '19, POR/BWI '19

  19. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Shula View Post
    23 days!!!
    Getting closer
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV; 2019 Mar-BLT/Sept-AKV Jambo

  20. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Shula View Post
    23 days!!!
    Congrats! Almost to the teens, then soon single digits!!

  21. #95

    Woohoo! Got a countdown for next May. The work conference I go to every year, but canceled this year, sent out an email saying they are planning on having the conference in some form next May at Coronado Springs.

    Heck maybe if I am still waiting on my AP refund in May I will just buy a new one with the credit.

    Missing Disneyland, but looking forward to Disney World!

  22. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    Woohoo! Got a countdown for next May. The work conference I go to every year, but canceled this year, sent out an email saying they are planning on having the conference in some form next May at Coronado Springs.

    Heck maybe if I am still waiting on my AP refund in May I will just buy a new one with the credit.
    Woo hoo! Congrats! We will be there next April/May.

    191 days!
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV; 2019 Mar-BLT/Sept-AKV Jambo

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •