Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update for June 22 - 28, 2020

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update for June 22 - 28, 2020

Disneyland Resort Update for June 22 - 28, 2020 by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

What to expect when Disneyland reopens | Labor unions say it's too soon for Disneyland to reopen | Bowers Museum extends Inside the Walt Disney Archives | MousePlanet auctions for charity exhibit

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Considering the way things have been here, I do not blame them for saying its to soon to open. I agree with them there. Now I am curious though because as it is right now we have bars/restaurants in my area that have had to close because of employees that were positive. Downtown here there are many that feel they don't need to wear a mask or social distance. So now with that, what is Disney going to do if any employees test positive? Will it be business as usual or will they close for a certain time frame? As well as will they even bother enforcing the rules they are putting in place on social distancing and masks? Really those cast members concerned with having to go back to work, I don't blame them at all.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"