Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: My Disney Top 5 - Things My Family Wants To Do First If We Could Go To Walt Disney Wo

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

My Disney Top 5 - Things My Family Wants To Do First If We Could Go To Walt Disney Wo

My Disney Top 5 - Things My Family Wants To Do First If We Could Go To Walt Disney World Tomorrow. by Chris Barry

Chris polls the family once again and poses the question, 'If it were open tomorrow, what would you want to do first?'

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

nice list. for me - #4 is number one (but on the west coast so its Town Square at Disneyland ;-) ).

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Another great Top 5! Thanks Chris and fam. I was walking down the hallway at my new job today and I saw a woman with a Disney mask on. Next thing I knew we were in an intense conversation about how awesome WDW was. We both have vacations planned this year! Great to know I have a compatriot on this new job.
    My top 5 if I could go today:
    5. Thunder Mountain Railroad for all the reasons you list. Perfect roller coaster ride for me.
    4. Haunted Mansion/Pirates of the Caribbean. I have ridden both many, many times, yet I love both of them and enjoy each and every time I get to ride them. Fast Pass usually.
    3. Boma. We love Boma. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    2. California Grill. Incredible place.
    1. Walking from Epcot down the river pathway to Hollywood Studios during twilight. Watching the boats go by and enjoying how quiet and uncrowded the pathway continues to be. A real WDW treasure.

Thank you again Chris for another fun Top 5 to get my mind off these tough times. On my Top 5, I decided to tweak the parameters to one attraction/activity per location because otherwise my entire list would be comprised of Magic Kingdom attractions especially Frontierland attractions.

MK - Splash Mountain. This is my quintessential and favorite Disney attraction of all time. Honorable mentions to Country Bear Jamboree and Big Thunder Mountain.
    Epcot - Journey into Imagination. Although I adore the original version and I find the current version a major downgrade, I still love Figment and One Little Spark.
    AK - Donalds Dino Bash. I enjoy these sets of character greets especially Chip and Dale.
    DHS - Dinner at Hollywood & Vine. I enjoy this character dining and its get you into the seasonal spirit depending on the time of year.
    Resort - If I’m staying at one of these 3 resorts: Polynesian - eating a Dole Whip inside the Great Ceremonial House; Wilderness Lodge - relaxing with a beer in the Carolwood Pacific Room; Animal Kingdom Lodge - taking photos of the safari animals.

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    nice list. for me - #4 is number one (but on the west coast so its Town Square at Disneyland ;-) ).
    Town Square just says, "I'm back!"

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwchuck View Post
    Another great Top 5! Thanks Chris and fam. I was walking down the hallway at my new job today and I saw a woman with a Disney mask on. Next thing I knew we were in an intense conversation about how awesome WDW was. We both have vacations planned this year! Great to know I have a compatriot on this new job.
    My top 5 if I could go today:
    5. Thunder Mountain Railroad for all the reasons you list. Perfect roller coaster ride for me.
    4. Haunted Mansion/Pirates of the Caribbean. I have ridden both many, many times, yet I love both of them and enjoy each and every time I get to ride them. Fast Pass usually.
    3. Boma. We love Boma. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    2. California Grill. Incredible place.
    1. Walking from Epcot down the river pathway to Hollywood Studios during twilight. Watching the boats go by and enjoying how quiet and uncrowded the pathway continues to be. A real WDW treasure.
    Thanks for the kind words.

I have several people at work that fit that bill and I love seeking them out to shoot the Disney breeze!

Haunted Mansion and Pirates are just quintessential Disney attractions to me as well.

Some day...I'll eat at Boma. We've cancelled several reservations there that just weren't working out with the schedule once we arrived. Tragic!

Still one of the best meals I've ever had - California Grill.

YES - I love that walk. Especially love it at night walking back after a fun filled day at the Studios.