Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: AP Refund vs. Extension Questions: Pros? Cons?

Quote Originally Posted by Pammer View Post
    I see on my USPS Informed Delivery email this morning that hubby & I each have something coming from Disney Worldwide Services in Lake Buena Vista, FL...it has tear-off tabs on each side; could these possibly be our long-awaited refund checks?
    Hopefully it is. I called last Friday and got the same old "we're working really hard to process all these refunds and be patient" line again. Did you ever get any email? I asked the agent about that last Friday and she confirmed my email address is correct. My informed delivery shows only another AARP junk mail letter again. LOL!
    There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

2. # ADS

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good to know some checks are coming. I also called last week and got the same line. Each account and each pass is treated I dependently and they take a while to ensure all of the numbers are right. So my renewal was already refunded electronically but the 42 days lost in 2020 has not.

I just have this vision of an office of 5 people processing all of these refunds and after 3 months they are mentally exhausted. Are they using computers or adding machines?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    Yes it probably is. That is how my husband's came. Glad it finally is showing up for you.
    Me too! Hubby still had about 6 months left on his active pass and we had 2 unactivated passes as well...it will be interesting to see if he gets everything he is due!

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoofyGuy View Post
    Hopefully it is. I called last Friday and got the same old "we're working really hard to process all these refunds and be patient" line again. Did you ever get any email? I asked the agent about that last Friday and she confirmed my email address is correct. My informed delivery shows only another AARP junk mail letter again. LOL!
    No, nothing! I stopped getting emails from Disney years ago, even though I've had the same email address for decades!
    Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    Good to know some checks are coming. I also called last week and got the same line. Each account and each pass is treated I dependently and they take a while to ensure all of the numbers are right. So my renewal was already refunded electronically but the 42 days lost in 2020 has not.

I just have this vision of an office of 5 people processing all of these refunds and after 3 months they are mentally exhausted. Are they using computers or adding machines?

I think they are using a third party company. They don't answer the phones or sign off with anything Disney-like anymore. Seems weird.

I see on my USPS Informed Delivery email this morning that hubby & I each have something coming from Disney Worldwide Services in Lake Buena Vista, FL...it has tear-off tabs on each side; could these possibly be our long-awaited refund checks?
    Well, we received refunds for the 2 unactivated Deluxe with Maxpass vouchers I'd purchased in January 2020 (better than nothing!)...still due the 6months on hubby's active Deluxe with Maxpass AP, whatever that will end up being...
    Pam
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013

Well, we received refunds for the 2 unactivated Deluxe with Maxpass vouchers I'd purchased in January 2020 (better than nothing!)...still due the 6months on hubby's active Deluxe with Maxpass AP, whatever that will end up being...
    Hopefully you and olegc both get the rest owed soon.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Thank you!!!
    Pam

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Yesterday we received 3 checks for three never activated signatures + Maxpass purchased January 2020. Paid in full. Refunded in full. Good stuff Disney.

Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!

Received 2 checks today for the Flex plus MaxPass AP's that we paid for in full 1-3-2020. Never received a single email, but we got the full refund. Happy I don't have to worry about that anymore. but it's sad at the same time. We will go again of course. Probably just 3 day hoppers for 3 or so trips a year now, and no more discounts except whatever Disney Visa offers. I'm sure they'll have to raise prices to make up for there 1+ year losses too. We live 5 hours away, so that's the plan for now after they fully open or at least close to that anyway. So it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwayManiac View Post
    Yesterday we received 3 checks for three never activated signatures + Maxpass purchased January 2020. Paid in full. Refunded in full. Good stuff Disney.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoofyGuy View Post
    Received 2 checks today for the Flex plus MaxPass AP's that we paid for in full 1-3-2020. Never received a single email, but we got the full refund. Happy I don't have to worry about that anymore. but it's sad at the same time. We will go again of course. Probably just 3 day hoppers for 3 or so trips a year now, and no more discounts except whatever Disney Visa offers. I'm sure they'll have to raise prices to make up for there 1+ year losses too. We live 5 hours away, so that's the plan for now after they fully open or at least close to that anyway. So it is what it is.
    Glad you both got your refunds.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"