Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: When will Disneyland Re-Open? - speculation incouraged

I would imagine that multi-day passes will still have a 14 day fuse?

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoofyGuy View Post
    I would imagine that multi-day passes will still have a 14 day fuse?
    Another board is reporting that people asked CMs on Twitter or FB and were told that multi-day tickets purchased on/after 4/15 will not have the fuse. CMs have been wrong before, but this would be nice if true.

Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    Another board is reporting that people asked CMs on Twitter or FB and were told that multi-day tickets purchased on/after 4/15 will not have the fuse. CMs have been wrong before, but this would be nice if true.
    Since Disney long ago got rid of never expire multi-day tickets at Disneyland and (relatively) recently got rid of the never-expire option at WDW, I have a hard time believing that they will get rid of f-use completely. I suppose it's possible that they will extend the f-use to longer than 14 days for a limited period of time, or extend some tickets "on a case-by-case basis" if people are unable to book reservations for all of the days they purchased due to periods of high demand. But from a revenue/booking/planning perspective Disney got rid of never-expire and introduced f-use for a reason and to bring it back now seems almost unimaginable.

Super Moderator
    MousePad Moderator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    EDIT - in thinking about this a bit more this structure probably sets up the membership program hinted at previously. Since multiple tiers apply on the same days its more like annual pass blockouts and not just tickets blockouts. No more do they define a day and then assign a ticket to that day. They define types of days then define determine which level of ticketing works.
    Am I right that I'm not seeing "membership" levels at this time, only day tickets?
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    I saw that but no link or screenshot even of the info has been posted where I saw it. So I have to wonder if the CMs on Twitter are misunderstanding what is being asked as well and could be assuming its someone that has a ticket of some kind already and not one that would be purchased on or after 4/15. I would think if this was the case it would be on Disneyland's site with the other ticket info. So until Disney official says something themselves I would take the info being said on other boards right now with a grain of salt on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    Am I right that I'm not seeing "membership" levels at this time, only day tickets?
    There is tier levels for tickets listed and costs for each and the calendar telling us when they are good or not. Nothing with "memberships" has been out that I've seen.
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Quote Originally Posted by currence View Post
    Since Disney long ago got rid of never expire multi-day tickets at Disneyland and (relatively) recently got rid of the never-expire option at WDW, I have a hard time believing that they will get rid of f-use completely. I suppose it's possible that they will extend the f-use to longer than 14 days for a limited period of time, or extend some tickets "on a case-by-case basis" if people are unable to book reservations for all of the days they purchased due to periods of high demand. But from a revenue/booking/planning perspective Disney got rid of never-expire and introduced f-use for a reason and to bring it back now seems almost unimaginable.
    I have no doubt that the tickets released on/after 4/15 will have an expiration date. Nothing was said about a never-expiring ticket. But more than one person (apparently) received a tweet that the new tickets would not have a fuse (within their expiration period). Yes, CMs can be wrong. But we'll find out on the 15th.

They are OPEN!!!!!

For some but not all......

"If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney