Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Adding the Max Pass for the year to Annual Passes

Adding the Max Pass for the year to Annual Passes

Is this possible?

And how do you do it?

We are looking to add the Max Pass add on for our Flex Pass. We figured out the days we will use it and figured it would be better to add it then to pay daily for it.

"If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

2. # ADS

Did you see if you could add it on to each pass with the Disneyland app? If its not an option for the AP add on then you may have to do it at a ticket booth.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

You have to do it at the ticket booth. If you buy it through the app the same day that you upgrade they will credit you that day. My sister has a Flex with MaxPass added, and that's how she did it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherJenny View Post
    You have to do it at the ticket booth. If you buy it through the app the same day that you upgrade they will credit you that day. My sister has a Flex with MaxPass added, and that's how she did it.
    That's how it worked for me as well, but I went with a friend who was on the fence about upgrading to Max Pass on her annual pass and when I said that she could get refunded/credited for today's purchase if she upgraded that day, the CM said that it was not the case. Just mentioning it as this could be dependent on who is at the ticket booth when you go to purchase/upgrade.

I was able to call the Annual Pass phone number for help and they added it for us. Pretty quick and painless except for the credit card bill that will be coming my way now.

"If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney