Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: My Disney Top 5 - Things to Love About the Swiss Family Treehouse at the Magic Kingdo

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

My Disney Top 5 - Things to Love About the Swiss Family Treehouse at the Magic Kingdo

My Disney Top 5 - Things to Love About the Swiss Family Treehouse at the Magic Kingdom by Chris Barry

Chris honors one of the Magic Kingdom's original attractions.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Thanks for a beautiful tribute to one of my favorite attractions. Ive never seen Mothers Chair so Ive got something new to look for this fall!! Keep these Top 5s comin!!

While I don't disagree with any of your top five reasons to love the Treehouse, there's one overwhelming reason why I rarely visit - the STAIRS. When they put in escalators up and down, I'm there!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Out of all the times we have been to WDW I think we have only been up in the treehouse twice. Walk by it a lot to Pirates.
    And Treehouse Masters is one of my favorite TV shows and when I win the lottery I am going to hire him to build me a really cool treehouse.
    And yes, the next time we go to WDW, we will make a special stop at this place. And then a Dole Whip.
    Thanks again for taking the time to write out another Top 5. I appreciate it.
    Chuck