Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update for February 19-24, 2020

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update for February 19-24, 2020

Walt Disney World Resort Update for February 19-24, 2020 by Alan S. Dalinka

Cinderella Castle: Royal (Not Extreme) Makeover | Earth Day 50th Anniversary Celebrations Coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom | Epcot Festivals News & Calendar | Views Around the World | This and That | Disney Springs News & Views

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Hey Alan,
    You really jogged my noggin with this weeks report. The first time I ever came to Walt Disney World was during spring break. The place was absolutely packed and I hate crowds like that. Packed in like sardines. Yet I had a blast! And part of that was like I mentioned last week is I went with someone who knew their way around. I could imagine how confusing it would be to go and to be in those crowds and not know where to go next. Sounds like a nightmare.
    Thanks for your pictures of Epcot. Looks like it is going to be messed up for awhile.
    And I noticed that more new restaurants are opening but they are serving the same old high fat, high calorie stuff that I don't need anymore. I meant to ask you last week how your diet is going? You were an inspiration to me and I continue to try and eat more and more anti inflammatory foods each day rather than all that highly inflammatory food that is all around me.
    Interesting things happening around Earth Day in China.
    Thanks again for the weekly WDW update,
    Chuck