Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: How can I link my tickets to the Disney app in advance for ROR? Also Max Pass questio

How can I link my tickets to the Disney app in advance for ROR? Also Max Pass questio

Hello everyone. Taking the kiddos in March over spring break here in Texas. Haven't been since they've had Max Pass and tickets linked to the app, so I have a few questions.

My sister bought tickets through a discount link she has as a teacher in Utah. They're in my name, I have them. It says I just show the barcode to the gate at Disneyland and it will get us in. I don't need to stand in line at ticket window and exchange them.

So can I link these tickets to the app or must I get them scanned first? I want to be ready to attempt to get ROR boarding pass on the first day and not be out of luck until day 2.

Also how can I purchase Max Pass for these? Do I do that in advance or once I'm in the park?

Thanks!

2. # ADS

Yes you can load them in the app. They can scan them from your app too.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Yes you can load them in the app. They can scan them from your app too.
    thanks. do i buy the max pass in advance or once i enter the park on the first day?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonpbyu View Post
    thanks. do i buy the max pass in advance or once i enter the park on the first day?
    I have no experience with Maxpass. It is not worth it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonpbyu View Post
    If the tickets do not already come with Maxpass (some tickets do come with it pre-purchased), then you will have to buy it on your first day after your tickets are scanned at the turnstiles. Make sure that you have a credit card already loaded on your app. Then, after your tickets are scanned at the turnstiles, you will receive paper tickets from the CM. You will be able to purchase Maxpass for all tickets linked to your account on the app, which should only take one or two minutes.