Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Club 33!!! February 8, 2020

Club 33!!! February 8, 2020

A couple weeks back I found out my best friend of 20+ years was able to get a reservation for two at Club 33, through a friend of a friend. Of course when he told me and invited me I was thrilled but have been going through some other more important life issues that may have prevented me from going and as stated, those were more pressing issues and I would have been ok if I would have had to miss out. But things worked out in the end and the morning began with getting Boarding Group 46 for RotR, and we were on that by 11a so no stress on potentially interfering with our 130p lunch reservation.
    The whole experience was so surreal. I am still pinching myself today. Had a Club 33 exclusive cocktail - Throws and Maskers.
    Appetizer was the ahi carpaccio, Yukon potato and leek soup, entre was zinfandel braised pork pot roast and dessert was capped off with valrhona chocolate cake.
    In between courses we spent some time wandering around and looking at everything, taking pics on the balcony. In the end I spent way too much on merchandise but it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and couldn't pass it up.
    If anyone is interested, I posted a few pics on my Instagram - @elreyhubbard
    It's a day I will never forget!

2. # ADS

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar

Eating at Club 33 was a bucket list item I was able to realize in May 2012; one of my co-workers knew someone who knew someone, and offered to hook me up! I also spent a lot of money on merchandise and took TONS of photos, but am very thankful to those who made it possible for me...I'm so happy you were able to go as well!

Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021