Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Today I Wish I Was...

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Come on down! Heading from AK to Epcot right now for Soarin', might go do Slinky after that.
    A Triple Hop day! Now that's what I'm talking about! Going to try for MK too for the full circuit? (in fairness, I don't think I've ever done all 4 even in normal times)
    -Dave

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    A Triple Hop day! Now that's what I'm talking about! Going to try for MK too for the full circuit? (in fairness, I don't think I've ever done all 4 even in normal times)
    Actually just did SDD and we're on the bus to MK right now!

Quote Originally Posted by nickjandrews View Post
    Actually just did SDD and we're on the bus to MK right now!
    I can't muster up a hand bowing smiley, so in my best Wayne's World voice : "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!"

Glad to hear you guys are having such a nice trip so far!

Saw Joey's post in the other thread about finishing with dinner at Skipper's Canteen. Ive' only been there for lunch, but right now that sounds like a great way to end a busy day.
    -Dave

I can't muster up a hand bowing smiley, so in my best Wayne's World voice : "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!"

Saw Joey's post in the other thread about finishing with dinner at Skipper's Canteen. Ive' only been there for lunch, but right now that sounds like a great way to end a busy day.
    Being stubborn I guess. And we started late too. FOP, KJ Safari, Yak n Yeti lunch, Soarin', Living With the Land, SDD, Pirates and now Skipper Canteen dinner. Buses, Skyliner, beers and shopping too! We did get lucky and walked right into the bus or Skyliner every time.

Perkins noodles extra spicy certainly hit the spot after a busy day! Today were scheduled to finally visit California Grill for some late eats, after closing down Oga’s later. I know that was one of Dan's favorites.
    Joey

I noticed nobody's been "wishing they were" in quite a while.

Figured I'd post one before the thread gets locked.

Today I wish I was flying in in the evening, followed by a casual dinner/snack at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar. Maybe finally getting to take a ride on the Balloon before leaving the Springs for the night and preparing for visiting DAK the next morning.

-Dave

Wow, it HAS been a while! Today I wish I was an Imagineer with project creative authority, working in our new offices in central Florida after WED was moved there to get away from CA nonsense, with a corporate leadership team like Eisner/Wells prioritizing parks and large budgets for new fun projects.

Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, 1/21, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Since its nice and hot here today, I wish I was enjoying the day at Stormalong Bay lounging in a cabana with a cool, refreshing drink in my hand.🥤