Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: My Disney Top 5 - Things to Love About the Magic Kingdom's Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

My Disney Top 5 - Things to Love About the Magic Kingdom's Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

My Disney Top 5 - Things to Love About the Magic Kingdom's Seven Dwarfs Mine Train by Chris Barry

Chris dig dig digs into this modern Magic Kingdom classic.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Hey Chris,
    Thanks for another 5 things. I thought it was interesting that you thought the Mine Train was slower paced than the Thunder Mountain and I had been viewing them as pretty much the same. A 2 on a 1 to 5 thrill ride scale.
    We usually only do the Mine Train when we can get a Fast Pass and sometimes we can't. We would never consider standing in line for an hour or two for that ride. Well, we can say that about pretty much any ride now.
    Grateful anytime I cruise by MousePlanet and see one of your Top 5's. Thanks again. Chuck

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff

Hey Chuck,

You are very welcome and I deeply appreciate your kind words and the fact that you always read and comment.

Agree on the Mine Train. We love it but only with a FastPass. My threshold is pretty much 30-40 minutes for any ride.