Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: World of color dessert party question

World of color dessert party question

I'm booking a world of color dessert party for our upcoming trip. I prefer a standard height table with folding chairs instead of the higher director's chairs but I'm wondering how the view is from these? Has anyone watched World of color from the dessert party low tables? Is the view still pretty good? It will be our first time seeing World of color.

Thanks

Kathy

2. # ADS

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar

I've viewed it from both tables; I don't think the view is that much diminished for not being as tall as the high table, but I agree that the director's chairs are more uncomfortable (for me, at least). If you definitely want a lower table, be sure to arrive early to request one...I always just take what they give me (just had the high-top table on Wednesday night)!

Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Pammer View Post
    I've viewed it from both tables; I don't think the view is that much diminished for not being as tall as the high table, but I agree that the director's chairs are more uncomfortable (for me, at least). If you definitely want a lower table, be sure to arrive early to request one...I always just take what they give me (just had the high-top table on Wednesday night)!
    Thank You so much! I'm glad to know the lower tables have a good view too!