Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Tickets

Tickets

We are planning on coming out to California in April. I have been looking at purchasing tickets for Disneyland and I am looking at Ares travel and Getaway. Does anyone have experience with these companies. Ares is a little less expensive than Getaway.

I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

2. # ADS

Both are good companies, totally legit. Does one give vouchers instead of electronic tickets? If so, choose the ones that let you go straight to the gates instead of having to turn in the vouchers at the ticket booths first. Much more convenient to go right to the turnstiles!

Another good one is Undercover Tourist. They were a little cheaper than Getaway Today in December. But both GAT and Ares have excellent reviews. I've bought from Gat and Undercover Tourist.

Thanks Candles. I had also looked at Undercover Tourist and they were more expensive than the others.

I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by WITron View Post
    Thanks Candles. I had also looked at Undercover Tourist and they were more expensive than the others.
    Like Tea said, check if you are getting tickets or a voucher. You have to enter names on the tickets at time of purchase now. Make sure purchaser's name matches their ID. The last time I got GAT we got a voucher and my common for my name nickname was on the order (autofill) and the ticket booth gave me a huge hassle over my legal name being on my ID and it not "matching".