Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: First day to get FastPass+

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar

First day to get FastPass+

I think while I was writing this post I answered my own question, but will ask anyway. I will be in the parks from May 2 through May 8, staying at Pop Century. If I buy a 7 day hopper with a "starting date" of April 29 it is good for any 7 days between that date and May 8 (covering all of my park days). Would I then be able to start making all of my FastPass reservations starting 60 days before April 29? I'm guessing not since I don't check-in until May 1. But I should be able to start 60 days from May 1 (check-in day), even though I won't be in the parks until May 2 right?

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trip: Disney World May 1-9 2020

2. # ADS

Check in day. 7 AM Eastern.

Correct, May 1 (check-in day)

MDE will also show you the date you can make FP+ressies. We arrive on April 29 and our date is Feb 29 per MDE.

Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV; 2019 Mar-BLT/Sept-AKV Jambo

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Check in day. 7 AM Eastern.
    Thanks, thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    MDE will also show you the date you can make FP+ressies. We arrive on April 29 and our date is Feb 29 per MDE.
    Yeah, I see that now. Finally quit procrastinating and bought my tickets and linked them. Thanks
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trip: Disney World May 1-9 2020