Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland App: How to Link a Party

Disneyland App: How to Link a Party

I've seen suggestions that MaxPass can be more efficiently handled by linking a party together, but I haven't seen anywhere in the app to actually do this. I was last at Disneyland in October, and we spent a short time trying to figure it out but quickly gave up. Assuming that everyone in the group is an adult, has the app, and has their ticket media on their own account/app, how do I link up the members of the group so we can book FastPasses together?

2. # ADS

As far as I know everyone would have to be under the same account(s). I don't think there is any other way to do it. My son has the app on his phone and uses my account for it so if he was to go in the parks without me, different area, or just wanted to get the FP for us all he could do it instead of me. So instead of each person being under 1 you would all need to scan under 1 account. I don't know if you can be under more then one account since we don't need more then 1 here but maybe someone else here would know that one. Yet its honestly easiest when one person has it all to deal with.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

I was JUST thinking about this the other day. When I go with my friend, he and I often have to refresh the app a few times to get it to show us the same return times for MaxPass. If that problem happens with RotR, we'd be in different boarding groups. So can I add my pass to his account and he adds his pass to my account? Or can a pass ONLY be linked to one account?

Putting this here...You can link tickets/APs to more than one account on the app. Just make sure each has a name attached to it so you know who is who. https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney....ickets-362710/

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Blog Entries

We do this with a couple other families. You simply scan each other's tickets/APs into the others apps. Example, I have my kids, grandkids, and all of DFF4's family on my app, and they have all of ours. When we are all in the parks together, the kids (who ALSO have everyones) can make FPs for my grandkids when they are running together. It is pretty easy.

Planning 3 trips at once...