Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update for January 13-19, 2020

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update for January 13-19, 2020

Disneyland Resort Update for January 13-19, 2020 by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

Rise (and shine) of the Resistance | Lunar New Year festival commemorates the Year of the Mouse | Lunar New Year Marketplaces and Sip & Savor Pass | Disneyland announces Southern California Resident Ticket offer

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

two comments
    1) it does benefit you to arrive early for ROTR entrance. Here's why - if there are a thousand people in line - but you are close to the front - your ticket is scanned well before others and thats when you can enter the virtual queue. You cant do it until your ticket is scanned. If you arrive at the gate at 6 am or 7am - and wait for 30 to 60 minutes to get through the entrance - thats time that others have been putting their requests in for the queue. I think it matters if you want to ensure you will ride - given the fact that breakdowns may force later boarding groups to miss out.
    2) the Falcon popcorn bucket had a price of $27.00 on it this weekend. The pic is from my friend Linka Ko who posted on Facebook on Saturday. price.jpg

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney