Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Scavenger Hunt Help 2/9/2020

Scavenger Hunt Help 2/9/2020

Hi there!

I'm organizing a Disneyland scavenger hunt for my friends on February 9th and need help from a fellow MousePadder.

The hunt is part scavenger hunt, part Amazing Race. For one part of the race, the teams need get their next clue from a stranger in Galaxy's Edge. For instance, the instructions may say "get your next clue from the woman reading an international Disneyland map near Ronto Roasters."

To make this work, the 'stranger' has to actually be a stranger - someone that no one running the race knows.

If you can be available for a 30-minute window in Disneyland at around Noon (I can give a more exact time as we get closer), I'll give you a Disney Gift Card for your trouble.

All you have to do is wander around a pre-determined landmark looking tourist-y (wearing a Star Wars Disney-bounding outfit would be fantastic), with a stack of clue envelopes hidden in a bag, backpack, or purse. When someone approaches you and says the correct phrase, you hand them one of the envelopes.

If you're available and willing to help out, I'd greatly appreciate it! PM me for more details.

Thanks!
    Ryan

2. # ADS