Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Flex Pass Purchase & Start Date

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Flex Pass Purchase & Start Date

Our Signature passes expired on 12/15. We usually get a pass every other year, but I'm thinking about getting 2 Flex passes before the next price increase. I know when I bought the Signature passes they didn't activate until we used them the first time and then it was 1 year from that day. Does it work the same way if I buy flex passes? We've always paid for the tickets in full, but how does it work if I chose monthly installments instead?

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

1 week and not a single answer. Sure thought somebody here would know. Oh well.

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar

Quick search on Google gets conflicting results. One site says it's a year from first use and another says it starts on day of purchase. However the first site says they put in a placeholder of the purchase date when you link it to your account, and adjust it after your first use. That may be what the person on the second site is seeing and didn't realize it would change after first use.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trip: Disney World May 1-9 2020

Quote Originally Posted by quackinup View Post
    Quick search on Google gets conflicting results. One site says it's a year from first use and another says it starts on day of purchase. However the first site says they put in a placeholder of the purchase date when you link it to your account, and adjust it after your first use. That may be what the person on the second site is seeing and didn't realize it would change after first use.
    Thanks. I did a google search before posting my question, but came up with no definite answer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoofyGuy View Post
    Thanks. I did a google search before posting my question, but came up with no definite answer.
    Sorry, been gone to DL for a couple weeks. It will show as expiring 1 year from the day you buy it, until you use it and it will adjust.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    Sorry, been gone to DL for a couple weeks. It will show as expiring 1 year from the day you buy it, until you use it and it will adjust.
    Welcome back. I'll bet you are tired, but happy! Thanks for the info-I just purchased 2 Flex passes w/MaxPass add-ons last night. I figure there will be a price increase coming soon, so I pulled the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    People have said to double check that the date does adjust. If it doesn't, just make sure to get it adjusted by a CM before you leave on your first day of use.