Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Rise of the Resistance

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    It starts at park opening just as Fastpasses do. So there is no advantage to being in the parks during those mornings really.
    The only advantage to having a MM is not having to worry whether you'll make it through the gates in time for park opening! Cutting it close can get really stressful!

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by gtree10 View Post
    You'll be fine, we had 12.
    Thank you!

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    The only advantage to having a MM is not having to worry whether you'll make it through the gates in time for park opening! Cutting it close can get really stressful!
    this is accurate. Particularly if the gates are no opened until 745 and you go there around 7am. you still might be well back and not get scanned prior to park opening. (8am). also - when a MM occurs there are that many more people vying for Boarding groups - so you more seconds shaved off of your access.

I've taken to parking elsewhere very early, walking through security at 6, line up outside the gates, and then when I get scanned find a less crowded space to do the BG dance at 8. i then go back and move my car to Disney parking (unless I happen to get a very early BG which has not happened).
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney