Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Steve Russo - November 13-20, 2019 - Boardwalk Villas

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    I think that's a little bit mixed up.

It's the line from Epcot to the Caribbean Beach "T" transfer station (which is further South than Riviera within the CB resort) that first goes through the Riviera Station on the way (where you have the choice to get off or not). Once at the "T" station at Caribbean Beach, you get off to transfer to one of the other 2 lines (to DHS or AOA/Pop). The lines from the "T" to DHS or to AOA/Pop do not have any stops or significant turn points in between, they are basically straight lines.
    You are right Dave. I stand corrected!! It's funny. When we went, the Riviera wasn't open yet, so it was just a cast member saying "hi" as the doors opened and closed. No one was getting on or off, and that may have thrown me a bit.

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey021 View Post
    Steve, your articles and trip reports have been brightening my day for more than a decade. Best to you and Barb and please keep them coming!!
    Thanks.
    Steve

Always a fun read - quit being so hard on yourself!

I'm also plagued with leg problems, and find myself more and more taking it easier rather than my old park storming technique. Maybe a scooter some day, but not quite yet!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Always a fun read - quit being so hard on yourself!

I'm also plagued with leg problems, and find myself more and more taking it easier rather than my old park storming technique. Maybe a scooter some day, but not quite yet!
    Thanks, Dan. I hear you on the scooter...
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey021 View Post
    You are right Dave. I stand corrected!! It's funny. When we went, the Riviera wasn't open yet, so it was just a cast member saying "hi" as the doors opened and closed. No one was getting on or off, and that may have thrown me a bit.
    I hear ya! When I went (first week of Skyliner, but I didn't go near it first day), Riviera wasn't open either.

My first ride was from EPC to CB, and not thinking enough, I instinctively got off at the first stop! No big deal (aside from embarasment with the CMs! ), I probably only lost maybe 10 or so cars in the time it took me to exit the queue and get back on to continue to the "T" transfer station before continuing on to the DHS line.

Sorry for the extended side discussion within your trip report thread, Steve.
    -Dave

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    I hear ya! When I went (first week of Skyliner, but I didn't go near it first day), Riviera wasn't open either.

My first ride was from EPC to CB, and not thinking enough, I instinctively got off at the first stop! No big deal (aside from embarasment with the CMs! ), I probably only lost maybe 10 or so cars in the time it took me to exit the queue and get back on to continue to the "T" transfer station before continuing on to the DHS line.

Sorry for the extended side discussion within your trip report thread, Steve.
    Not a problem.
    Steve

Congratulations on 47 years of marriage.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Congratulations on 47 years of marriage.
    Thank you.
    Steve