Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: My Disney Top 5 - Things I'm Looking Forward to on Disney+

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

My Disney Top 5 - Things I'm Looking Forward to on Disney+

My Disney Top 5 - Things I'm Looking Forward to on Disney+ by Chris Barry

Chris checks in on the highly anticipated Disney streaming service after its debut this week.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff

Just a footnote, I watched The Mandalorian and it's pretty great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    Just a footnote, I watched The Mandalorian and it's pretty great so far.
    I paid for the 3 year subscription and the first day I logged on and tried to do the Imagineering Documentary and got "Error 83" Contacted customer service and nothing.
    Will try again some other day.

Just so happy the classics arent being censored (except for Fantasia as far as Ive heard). I can live with my bootleg DVD of Song of the South.

Hi Chris!

I'm excited about Disney+ too. I got the D23 3 year subscription, so have plenty of time to watch. I've been thinking for a while about making my way through all the animated features in order and through all the Marvel Universe films (including a few that I missed). Very excited about the Imagineering Story.

I'm also a fan of the Pixar sparkshorts, which I didn't even know existed before. Make sure you check out Kitbull (though you should watch with a tissue handy).

As much as I love the Mandalorian, (although I do wish the episodes were longer..), I have to say that my favorite of the original content is the Imagenering Story.. The 4 episodes released to date have all been fascinating!

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by yedliw View Post
    As much as I love the Mandalorian, (although I do wish the episodes were longer..), I have to say that my favorite of the original content is the Imagenering Story.. The 4 episodes released to date have all been fascinating!
    YES...It's amazing. You think you've seen it all when you're a big Disney fan, but this series has been surprising me so far. I'm only on the 2nd episode and loving every minute of it. I would ammend my Top 5 and put this series high up there.