Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Sleekmr3 - Oct 2019 - Disneyland Club 33

Sleekmr3 - Oct 2019 - Disneyland Club 33

I'm a huge fan of Disney and I knew that one day I pop the question at one of the Disney Parks. After patiently waiting several years I finally found the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Here are the pics from our trip. Enjoy

https://dukie-dukie.blogspot.com/201...rip-day-2.html

2. # ADS

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Congratulations! Looks like it was a terrific day!

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Thank you. It was a terrific day after the proposal. Everything before was just nerve-racking

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sleekmr3 View Post
    Thank you. It was a terrific day after the proposal. Everything before was just nerve-racking
    I can imagine. Many years ago, a friend told me afterward about her boyfriend's proposal. They were at dinner, and she was wondering what was wrong with him because he was acting so weird. Of course, once he proposed, she knew why he was so off, because he was nervous out of his mind. As far as she was concerned, they were just having a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant, and he loved breadsticks, and she couldn't figure out why he hadn't touched them.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    I can imagine. Many years ago, a friend told me afterward about her boyfriend's proposal. They were at dinner, and she was wondering what was wrong with him because he was acting so weird. Of course, once he proposed, she knew why he was so off, because he was nervous out of his mind. As far as she was concerned, they were just having a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant, and he loved breadsticks, and she couldn't figure out why he hadn't touched them.
    I can totally relate to your friend's boyfriend at that time.

Here's pics from day 3: Disneyland & DCA https://dukie-dukie.blogspot.com/201...day-3-dca.html