Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: SWGE - How do you navigate/plan/reserve?

SWGE - How do you navigate/plan/reserve?

Is there a thread with detailed tips, suggestions and navigating this new land? I've been to Disneyland over 50 times. Last visit was January 2019. Next vacation will be December 2020. I'm already excited!

TIA

2. # ADS

The only thing I would suggest is if you really want to get in the Cantina or Savi's to build a lightsaber then make the reservations ahead of time. At this point no idea how it will be ride wise since the 2nd one doesn't open until Jan. Yet plan for some line waiting considering the time of year. Take the time to look around the land, shops and check the details out in the land.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I would expect that by December of 2020, Fastpass will be in place for both Smugglers Run and Rise of the Resistance.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i think there have been two or three threads on MP which have multiple tips spread through them - but nothing like a specific list of all tips. I think MP proper has had some stories as well regarding that.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I also think it's unrealistic to think that any advice anyone could give now would still be relevant in more than a year's time, especially with something as new as Galaxy's Edge. There are no established patterns yet, and things are changing all the time. For instance, today, they announced new menu items and a change in the reservation system. Patterns will change again once Rise of the Resistance opens, and patterns will likely keep changing after that.

Rather than looking for one place that has all of the answers, I think the best way to get information on how to plan is to keep up with the Galaxy's Edge threads and news as additional information comes out and maybe ask specific questions.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...