Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Candlelight Processional 2019

Candlelight Processional 2019

GothicRosie's inside source (cast member/choir member) has indicated that this year's Candlelight Processional will be Sat, Dec 7 & Sun Dec 8
    I know it's not official-official until Disney announces it but from the intel she has gathered (application for permit structure) it's more than likely the case. (previous weekend is right after Thanksgiving and weekend after is mid-December)

This will be my first time attending and I am looking forward to it. I went ahead and booked a place to stay that weekend before word got out even more and rates in the area went up.

2. # ADS

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Yep, December 7 and 8, 2 shows each day. It's always the first weekend in December.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Some folks were saying that in the past they had done it on a weekend where Saturday was Nov 30 and Sunday was December 1 but others had been saying that they don't think it was ever Thanksgiving weekend though.
    Whatever the case, I am excited to go for the first time and also do Festival of Holidays. I imagine if you want a good spot behind where the seats are you need to scope out a spot many hours in advance?