Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HalloweenTime 2019

HalloweenTime 2019

That’s awesome! We are flying out tomorrow but doing the party on Halloween. Are there as many treat trails as there were in DL do ya’ think? We always come away with scars of candy but this is the first year our older will be with us so I hope it’s as good that way but first family trip In 11.5yrs so it’s going to be great anyway!

Darlene aka MotoGP Goddess

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by LdyApxr View Post
    That’s awesome! We are flying out tomorrow but doing the party on Halloween. Are there as many treat trails as there were in DL do ya’ think? We always come away with scars of candy but this is the first year our older will be with us so I hope it’s as good that way but first family trip In 11.5yrs so it’s going to be great anyway!
    It didn't feel like there were as many treat trails as there were in DL, but you can go through them as many times as you want; so it's still pretty easy to get a large haul of candy. The immersive treat trails are really fun. There are 5 of those with a villain in each who interacts with guests from a stage: Dr. Facilier (Soundstage 17), Oogie Boogie (Animation Bldg.), Mad Hatter (Hyperion Theatre Courtyard), Evil Queen (behind Grizzly River Run), and Maleficent (next to Soarin'). The lines may look long, but they move quickly. There are regular treat trails, too, marked with a large, green Oogie. We got our candy and put it in a locker, but easily could have doubled or tripled the amount if we had tried!

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...