Mah Na Mah Na. If you just heard doo doo, doo doo doo after reading that, youve spent some time around Muppets in your life, and youre better for it.

One of the latest additions to Disney Files On Demand our ever-evolving collection of Disney newsmaker interview videos created with Disney Vacation Club Members in mind captures time I was fortunate to spend with an incredible Muppet Performer aboard our most recent Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise. And my life is definitely better for it.

As its name would imply, our voyages One on One with Bill Barretta show allowed me to sit on stage for a one-on-one visit with Muppet Performer Bill Barretta, who lends his versatile voice, acting chops and mastery of puppetry arts to an all-star array of beloved Muppets, from Rowlf the Dog (a character he inherited from Jim Henson) to Pepe the King Prawn (a character Bill originated) to the Muppet behind that Mah Na Mah Na song (which will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day).

Not long before we set sail, I pitched Bill the idea of opening our show with a little audience singalong to the infectious song, and as he did throughout our voyage, Bill over-delivered.
Im pleased to share footage here of what turned into a hilarious on-stage performance, and I invite you to see more highlights from the show including appearances by the aforementioned Rowlf the Dog and Pepe the King Prawn through Disney Files On Demand, available anytime online at disneyvacationclub.com/disneyfiles.

More...