Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: D23 Advanced Reservations

MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    Blog Entries

Oh you meant +1. Yeah emails came today.

2. # ADS

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stan4d_steph View Post
    Oh you meant +1. Yeah emails came today.
    Oops, didn't notice the typo. Yes, the +1 guest to a panel.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    What do you mean by "show up"? You can attach your badge so that your reservations appear. Do you mean like how the Disneyland app has your actual AP information and you can use it for entrance to the parks? I don't believe the app has that. I would think you'd have to show your badge itself for entrance.

BTW, has anyone seen/read anything about the #1 that we could have opted for when we made our panel reservations? I haven't seen anything about that, and there's no indication on the app or the confirmation email. In my case, it won't matter until Friday afternoon, so it's not as pressing an issue than for those with an early panel on Friday.
    Yes, I was wondering if the app would show that I a) actually have a badge (like the DLR app shows my AP) and b) that my badge is actually activated (all it keeps giving me is the option to activate my badge -- which I already did a while ago). I did receive an email that confirms that my badge has been activated, but it just feels weird that the Expo app doesn't show any confirmation of that.
    As for bringing a guest, you are right that neither the email confirmation nor the app reservation show the guest. Maybe it will show when your badge is scanned in the line?

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    I did receive an email that confirms that my badge has been activated, but it just feels weird that the Expo app doesn't show any confirmation of that.
    As for bringing a guest, you are right that neither the email confirmation nor the app reservation show the guest. Maybe it will show when your badge is scanned in the line?
    What happens on the app when you click on the menu icon on the upper left and then click activate badge? It should give you a message that your badge is already activated, though it doesn't show the badge itself.

The duplicate confirmation emails they sent out on Wednesday include the info about bringing a guest.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    What happens on the app when you click on the menu icon on the upper left and then click activate badge? It should give you a message that your badge is already activated, though it doesn't show the badge itself.

The duplicate confirmation emails they sent out on Wednesday include the info about bringing a guest.
    I was getting an endlessly spinning wheel when I hit "activate badge," but now I get a gray shadow page with a spinning wheel that shows a page underneath that says that my badge has been activated and is connected to my reservations. Weird. But the wheel just keeps spinning...
    People on other boards are reporting that their emails about reservations gave them a guest when they specifically said they weren't bringing one. So now people are wondering if this will skew the Stage Pass numbers with so many people having 2 instead of 1.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This reservation solution is such a cluster#@$&

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

We bailed on our reservation today and just hit the Gold Member line. It was allowing line ups and looked ready to start moving, whereas the Stage Pass line was not allowing line ups and the CMs didn't know when they would be allowed to start scanning badges. One CM told me to just get in the Gold Member line if I wanted to get better seats. Did as advised and got great seats. Stand by for our other panels upstairs worked out well. So all that frustration and anxiety last Friday and Saturday was for nought -- at least today.

As for my Expo app glitch, the Gold Member IT guy said that he'd never seen anything like it before and he had no idea why it was happening. Oh well, at least Mr. Tea's app is working.