Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Mouse Planet at D23?

Mouse Planet at D23?

Will there be a Booth this year and openings to set up/take down and volunteer during the Expo?

2. # ADS

And who's going to be there so we can look for each other? Should we wear our MP lanyards this year?

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    And who's going to be there so we can look for each other? Should we wear our MP lanyards this year?
    I'm there Sat and Sun (flying in from North Carlolina Friday night at 1130pm!!!)
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

We'll be looking for you!

Wondering the same thing, i sent an email asking about it a month ago, didn't get a reply. I would love to volunteer again though

Just keep trying, trying, trying.....
    I did it! Woo Hoo Star Wars 10k completed
    Disneyland Half Weekend 10k "I made it~ woo hoo!"
    Yippee! Another Star Wars 10K Finished with style and a pr ::happy dance::

Okay so the booth was mentioned in this weeks Disneyland update. It said that todd and alan would be handling it this year. No mention of any volunteers, so not sure if they will ask for help or not....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fishgal View Post
    Okay so the booth was mentioned in this weeks Disneyland update. It said that todd and alan would be handling it this year. No mention of any volunteers, so not sure if they will ask for help or not....
    That's not correct. The word booth doesn't appear.

"Alan and Todd will also represent MousePlanet at the upcoming D23 Expo, and will share any and all breaking news as it happens."

Which makes me think they will be reporting but no official booth announcement

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Huh that's weird i could have sworn it said they would be handling the booth, sorry guess i need to go eat some protein and get my brain back online. You right though the way that it is worded does sound more like they will be walking the floor not having a booth. Bummer it sure was a fun booth. Hope everyone who goes to the expo has a great time

If there is no MP booth, I will miss it. It was always fun to see familiar faces and to catch up on things.

Blog Entries

I would say official - no booth. I looked at all the names for the emproium in the app for D23 expo and mouseplanet is not listed. Micechat is, LaughingPlace is, but no MousePlanet.

I may wear my MP lanyard just because.

That does sound pretty much a done deal
    It sure was a fun booth. I loved all the people coming up and trying keys, and just the whole experience was so much fun, thanks for putting it on while it lasted MousePlanet.

Got official word this morning -- no booth, but there will be roaming swag, so go ahead and wear your MP lanyard and be on the lookout for Alan and Todd.

I'll be there all three days! Look for the Toy Story Alien on Friday (the claaaaawwww), 80s Anna on Saturday (I think, I'm a little down to the wire on that one), and the Ralph Breaks the Internet version of Aurora on Sunday. Woot :-) I'll be on the lookout for you guys and for Todd and Alan as well!

Ooooooh, the Claw! Exciting! Hope we get chosen! Can't wait to see all your costumes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortpix77 View Post
    I'll be there all three days! Look for the Toy Story Alien on Friday (the claaaaawwww), 80s Anna on Saturday (I think, I'm a little down to the wire on that one), and the Ralph Breaks the Internet version of Aurora on Sunday. Woot :-) I'll be on the lookout for you guys and for Todd and Alan as well!
    im missing Friday (even though I bought a three day) so now ooohing and claaawwwing for me. Ill have my Noah T shirt with walt on Sunday and my HM50th shirt on Saturday (I dropped my SWGE idea). Can't wait to see 80s Anna! OMG! Totally!

Blog Entries

For those wondering about chairs at D23 - this Facebook post is very informative. Apparently it's the ACC security saying no chairs of any kind except medically approved devices (wheelchair, scooter, etc). Lots of posts of people who asked for clarifications and were told no stools, no inflatable chairs, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8743...0216586398081/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    For those wondering about chairs at D23 - this Facebook post is very informative. Apparently it's the ACC security saying no chairs of any kind except medically approved devices (wheelchair, scooter, etc). Lots of posts of people who asked for clarifications and were told no stools, no inflatable chairs, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8743...0216586398081/

It may be a closed group. sorry about that...