Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Lessons from the second opening day for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Lessons from the second opening day for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

Lessons from the second opening day for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

Even more tips to help you plan your visit to Batuu

Read it here!

2. # ADS

How is the land reaching capacity 30 minutes after it opened and staying that way until 5:30 that evening not a stress test?

------------------------------------------
    The Entrapment: A thrilling, escape room experience
    http://www.theentrapment.com

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The main queue in SR moves faster than I anticipated so its difficult to get all of the Datapad elements done within the queue. It may require multiple visits.

And I think the main test for Disneyland SWGE will be in August when the passholder blocks will be removed. Yes Florida may be a good test too but I wonder if the passholder/guest ratio would make a difference. If Anaheim runs with only a moderate uptick in crowds then this will be a big win.

And its not just the way SWGE is handled. I agree its also passholder blocks - and I would say the price increases as well have impacted the number of visitors. And finally - I have read where many are now waiting AGAIN until ROTR is open in order to get the full land experience. it could be a while..

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

There are better places to watch the fireworks than just in front of the Falcon.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...