Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Results 351 to 358 of 358

Thread: SWGE first impressions

  1. #351
    Disneyphiles Janis and Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    36 miles from Disneyland

    Han's dice are still sold out at Dok Ondar's as 7/13/19. Still no droid backpacks or personality chips either. I did see some merchandise that I don't recall from before, like a Jawa scavenge company sign and patch at Droid Depot. It's kind of neat to see new stuff pop up.

    Team "Club 34" - NOW MASTERS!
    1st place Family in MouseAdventure Ready Player One (Spring 2015)
    2nd place Family in MouseAdventure Card Games: Deuces Wild (Spring 2014)
    1st place Family in MouseAdventure 365 (Fall 2013)
    1st place Family in MouseAdventure Musical (Spring 2013) - top score in all of Basic!

  2. # ADS

    Join Date
    Location
    Posts
     

  3. #352
    Registered User
    MousePad Subscriber
    cstephens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Dystopia
    Blog Entries
    1

    Surprised last night at Dok's to see that they only have sith holocrons for sale. No jedi holocron currently.

    The maroon ladies shirt at the Black Spire Outpost stall of the marketplace is back. Still devoid of the maroon sweatshirt and the white/beige sweatshirt.

    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine


    Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

  4. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    Surprised last night at Dok's to see that they only have sith holocrons for sale. No jedi holocron currently.

    The maroon ladies shirt at the Black Spire Outpost stall of the marketplace is back. Still devoid of the maroon sweatshirt and the white/beige sweatshirt.
    Did you happen to notice what the Legacy Lightsaber stock was like?
    There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

  5. #354
    Registered User
    MousePad Subscriber
    cstephens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Dystopia
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoofyGuy View Post
    Did you happen to notice what the Legacy Lightsaber stock was like?
    Sorry, I actually meant to mention that as well. Very, very limited. They had one of Luke's (someone was in the middle of buying another one of his), one of Ventress', and one other, but I can't remember who. Mace's are out, temple guards are out, Ahsoka's are still out. There were literally 3 hilts and 2 empty hilt holders.

    And, I hadn't realized until last night that when you buy the legacy lightsabre hilt, it doesn't come with a blade. I think the blade is $50.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine


    Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

  6. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    Sorry, I actually meant to mention that as well. Very, very limited. They had one of Luke's (someone was in the middle of buying another one of his), one of Ventress', and one other, but I can't remember who. Mace's are out, temple guards are out, Ahsoka's are still out. There were literally 3 hilts and 2 empty hilt holders.

    And, I hadn't realized until last night that when you buy the legacy lightsabre hilt, it doesn't come with a blade. I think the blade is $50.
    The 36" blade is $50, and the 26" blade is $45. You do however get AP discounts on them. The Savi's blade is 31", however you can only get that size with Savi's build. (At least right now) All 3 blades are interchangeable.
    There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

  7. #356
    Registered User
    MousePad Subscriber
    cstephens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Dystopia
    Blog Entries
    1
    Kyber crystals are back in stock at Dok's - blue, green, red and purple. Limit of one per color per person. Still only sith holocrons, no jedi ones.

    Legacy lightsabres were Luke's, Ventress' and Kylo Ren's. The self-contained lightsabres in the box, like one for Rey, is now on a shelf by the Jedi stuff. I'd only seen them in the case and behind the counter before. Didn't realize that box included everything - hilt, blade, holder and I forget what else. Couldn't find a price tag, though, so I don't know how much that was.

    Went to Oga's Cantina last night with some friends who were in town and making their first visit to Batuu. Pretty crowded, even for 11pm. Never noticed before that DJR3X seems to be using 8-track cartridges! They're still out of the rancor teeth souvenir. Oh, and they're currently not offering the Bespin Fizz or the non-alcoholic drink that has the fizzy part as well.

    Speaking of crowded, when we left the cantina at about 11:45pm to go to Dok's, I noticed that the wait time for Smugglers Run was 45 minutes. I had to look at it twice and I wish I'd taken a picture. I've never seen that long of a wait time at that hour.

    We waited for friends at Coke Corner around 8:30 so we did some people watching. Definitely very crowded last night.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine


    Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

  8. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    Kyber crystals are back in stock at Dok's - blue, green, red and purple. Limit of one per color per person. Still only sith holocrons, no jedi ones.

    Legacy lightsabres were Luke's, Ventress' and Kylo Ren's. The self-contained lightsabres in the box, like one for Rey, is now on a shelf by the Jedi stuff. I'd only seen them in the case and behind the counter before. Didn't realize that box included everything - hilt, blade, holder and I forget what else. Couldn't find a price tag, though, so I don't know how much that was.

    Went to Oga's Cantina last night with some friends who were in town and making their first visit to Batuu. Pretty crowded, even for 11pm. Never noticed before that DJR3X seems to be using 8-track cartridges! They're still out of the rancor teeth souvenir. Oh, and they're currently not offering the Bespin Fizz or the non-alcoholic drink that has the fizzy part as well.

    Speaking of crowded, when we left the cantina at about 11:45pm to go to Dok's, I noticed that the wait time for Smugglers Run was 45 minutes. I had to look at it twice and I wish I'd taken a picture. I've never seen that long of a wait time at that hour.

    We waited for friends at Coke Corner around 8:30 so we did some people watching. Definitely very crowded last night.
    So what are you calling "self-contained lightsabers"? I take it this is the previous "Disney Parks" light saber model in a long black cardboard box,and not the newer "Legacy" model?
    There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

  9. #358
    Registered User
    MousePad Subscriber
    cstephens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Dystopia
    Blog Entries
    1

    Droid personality chips are back in stock at Droid Depot.

    https://twitter.com/cstephens2/statu...509352960?s=19

    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine


    Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •