The husband and I spent the day and with the various random bits, it made more sense to post this as a trip report than multiple little threads in the main forum.

First up was lunch. We discovered that the current seasonal soup at the Pacific Wharf Cafe is hearty chili, so that's where we went. They ask if you want the cheese and onions. The chili was very flavorful, and the sourdough bread was, of course, first rate. The ulterior motive for going to Pacific Wharf Cafe was that the current seasonal flavor of bread pudding is lemon and blueberry. So yummy. Highly recommend. We ended up finding a small empty table inside the Boudin Bakery exhibit. I'd noticed a while ago that tables and chairs had been put inside, where you would normally walk past the part where they're baking bread, and we were lucky enough to find an empty table.

We noticed that at the Hollywood Pictures Backlot bar (near the Captain Marvel photo op), they're selling I am Bread, bread shaped like Groot!

Later in the day, we went back to DCA because I'd forgotten that I'd wanted to see Mickey's Philharmagic again. It's a smaller version of the show at the Magic Kingdom, which I love. I'd seen it a couple of weeks ago but hadn't seen something I was looking for until someone on a discussion on Facebook mentioned it, so I went back to see for myself. It was hard to capture in a picture, so we watched it twice, and I took video the second time. SPOILER ALERT - this is the ending of the show.

Over at Disneyland, I was excited to see that Sleeping Beauty Castle was mostly uncovered. I had the idea that I might be able to see more of it if we could ride on the second deck of the omnibus, but we were there too late, and the Main Street vehicles had already been put away in anticipation of the pending parade, but I still got a decent picture of the castle.

We went over to Star Trader in Tomorrowland, where I found a new BB8 hat. The previous version was like the R2D2 hat, where the hat itself is the main dome of the droid, but this version has the additional top part of BB8, so the hat part itself is supposed to be the bottom rolling ball. So cute.

We walked by the Fantasy Faire area near Fantasyland, and I was dismayed to notice that Figaro and the blue bird are both gone.

For dinner, we decided to go to Disney's PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Their dinner buffet is described as "Calitalian". I'd heard about it when it first came out, and it sounded good, and the menu on the app looked good, so we decided to give it a try. It was ok. Just ok. They didn't have some of the dishes they'd advertised and there wasn't anything really spectacular about the offerings they did have. It came to about $25 per person with our AP discount, and I didn't really think it was worth the value. Here's a longer review and pictures.

We did go on a couple of rides during the day, and I was amazed at how crowded it was, especially in Disneyland. We usually go on Saturdays instead of Sundays because Saturdays are less crowded, but I was not prepared for the crowds. The queues for Pirates and Matterhorn and Haunted Mansion were much longer than I was used to seeing. It wasn't until others reminded me that it was a Grad Nite and that the expiration date for some multi-day tickets were coming up. Overall, we still enjoyed our day.