Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Countdown to the Magic! - Part 9

Quote Originally Posted by suejacken View Post
    80 days for us. My nephew and I finalized our plans last night. so we have our park day schedule and what fast passes,we want to try to get on those days. Now we have to wait until 9/6 to book our passes.
    Sounds good!

29 days!
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV
    2019 Trips: March 10-15; September 18-24

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by ssmerdel View Post
    Sounds good!

29 days!
    Oh your trip is getting really close now; not much longer.

We leave a week from tomorrow. It'll also be our fp day for our October trip.

Michelle
    offsite '86, ASMo '01, POR '02, CBR '05, POR '08, POR '10, BCV '10, Pop '11, BC '14, DL offsite '15, POR '16, FQ '17, POR '18, SSR '19

Quote Originally Posted by Shula View Post
    Not much longer now! Start packing. 😀

Countdown to the Magic! - Part 9

131 days left but our Magic Bands came today! I got the Haunted Mansion wallpaper band.

-- Cindy

134 days until we head out for the WDW Half Marathon! Still no hotel booked though. Got to get on that.

Missing Disneyland, but looking forward to Disney World!

20 days until our first adult only trip. Magic bands came the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd0 View Post
    Oh your trip is getting really close now; not much longer.
    Really excited!

Almost there!
    Past Trips: 2006-POR; 2008-POP; 2009-CBR; 2010-VB/AKV Kidani; 2010-BLT; 2011-BWV; 2011-AKV Kidani; 2013-BCV/BLT; 2014-AKL Jambo (Concierge); 2015-SSR/OKW; 2016 BCV/AKV Kidani; 2018 BWV

Tomorrow! Will be experiencing our first hurricane and our halloween party on labor day is not looking good

Michelle
    offsite '86, ASMo '01, POR '02, CBR '05, POR '08, POR '10, BCV '10, Pop '11, BC '14, DL offsite '15, POR '16, FQ '17, POR '18, SSR '19

Tomorrow! Will be experiencing our first hurricane and our halloween party on labor day is not looking good
    Safe travels and I hope the storm misses the resort.

Countdown to the Magic! - Part 9

2 weeks from today.

2 weeks from today.
    Awesome, almost there!!

Yesterday Frontier airlines had an airfare sale. so my wife and I made plans to go to Walt Disney World for a long weekend at the end of the month.

I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

This time next Saturday I will be sitting at the airport drinking my coffee waiting to board the plane to Orlando! First time checking out food and wine and of course Star Wars land.

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    This time next Saturday I will be sitting at the airport drinking my coffee waiting to board the plane to Orlando! First time checking out food and wine and of course Star Wars land.
    So close now 😀 Hope the week goes quickly!

Single digits for us....9 days remaining!

Quote Originally Posted by WITron View Post
    Yesterday Frontier airlines had an airfare sale. so my wife and I made plans to go to Walt Disney World for a long weekend at the end of the month.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    Extremely close!

We are back from taking our daughter to DCP. Because of the uncertainty of Dorian, her official move in day was postponed to the 9th and Traditions to the 13th. Since this was done while we were en route she was able to get her keys to the apartment on the 2nd. (original move in day was 3rd with traditions on 7th) She is there having a great time. We bought her an 8 day pass so she'd have park days til she gets her cast member pass.

My husband had a medical issue an hour after we got into Orlando so our trip did not go off as planned. He had a first time seizure at the corner of Apopka & Palm Drive (I think). Lots of negative tests so he was released from the hospital 24 hours later with no restrictions except driving. He felt okay other than a very sore tongue and extreme fatigue for the rest of the week. We went to MNSSHP and 1 lunch and dinner at Food & Wine with a break in-between. We were beyond grateful to do those things and for the outcome. The Halloween party was awesome and worth every penny even tho Dorian winds kept the fireworks from happening. We had lots of water and snacks to get us thru a hurricane but fortunately for us it did not hit there. It was great. The party and Epcot were not crowded at all. We walked on Soarin twice and not at rope drop.

My hubby is still doing okay. He has seen our primary physician and goes to neurologist in 2 weeks. Praying this was a one time incident as 2 mri's and other tests showed nothing abnormal. Since he could not drive, I had to drive our entire way back to Kansas. I don't mind driving but I was exhausted by the time it was over. We have decided to not pick up our daughter in January if he does not get clearance to drive. It'll be cheaper to fly her home but I was so excited for my first NYE at MK. Huge shout out to Orlando Healthcare Dr. Phillips. The entire staff we dealt with were incredible.

Next countdown is 46 days

Michelle

We are back from taking our daughter to DCP. Because of the uncertainty of Dorian, her official move in day was postponed to the 9th and Traditions to the 13th. Since this was done while we were en route she was able to get her keys to the apartment on the 2nd. (original move in day was 3rd with traditions on 7th) She is there having a great time. We bought her an 8 day pass so she'd have park days til she gets her cast member pass.

My husband had a medical issue an hour after we got into Orlando so our trip did not go off as planned. He had a first time seizure at the corner of Apopka & Palm Drive (I think). Lots of negative tests so he was released from the hospital 24 hours later with no restrictions except driving. He felt okay other than a very sore tongue and extreme fatigue for the rest of the week. We went to MNSSHP and 1 lunch and dinner at Food & Wine with a break in-between. We were beyond grateful to do those things and for the outcome. The Halloween party was awesome and worth every penny even tho Dorian winds kept the fireworks from happening. We had lots of water and snacks to get us thru a hurricane but fortunately for us it did not hit there. It was great. The party and Epcot were not crowded at all. We walked on Soarin twice and not at rope drop.

My hubby is still doing okay. He has seen our primary physician and goes to neurologist in 2 weeks. Praying this was a one time incident as 2 mri's and other tests showed nothing abnormal. Since he could not drive, I had to drive our entire way back to Kansas. I don't mind driving but I was exhausted by the time it was over. We have decided to not pick up our daughter in January if he does not get clearance to drive. It'll be cheaper to fly her home but I was so excited for my first NYE at MK. Huge shout out to Orlando Healthcare Dr. Phillips. The entire staff we dealt with were incredible.

Next countdown is 46 days
    Shula - sorry to hear about your husbands medical issue. Hope everything goes well. Glad to hear that your daughter is all settled in. Hopefully she enjoys her time at the World. Walking onto Soarin twice sounds awesome! Thankfully you were still able to enjoy your trip.

2 days! It's getting real!

Two weeks until our Magic Kingdom day.

I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

Lucky # 13!

Two weeks from today, I'll probably bee seeking out a spot to view the final Illuminations a few hours (maybe more? - will have to monitor crowd movement during the day) before it actually happens. I'm sure it will be an absolute mob scene, but should also be fun. And then do it all again for the 1st showing of Epcot Forever the following night!

-Dave

2 days! It's getting real!
    Have a great vacation!