Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: MVMCP 2019 tickets now on sale!

MVMCP 2019 tickets now on sale!

They have gone on sale today. Just got mine!

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

2. # ADS

What day are you going. I am going on 11/12 and 11/14. Its my first time going to the Christmas party and I wanted a back up date in case theres bad weather

We will be there on 5th December. Not done this for a few years so looking forward to it - what we love most is being able to go on Big Thunder Mountain 4 or 5 times in a row with barely any wait! Plus all the nice cookies and drinks have been upgraded since we last went, so we're looking forward to trying new goodies.

Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels" - all 4 books available now as e-books)

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
    We will be there on 5th December. Not done this for a few years so looking forward to it - what we love most is being able to go on Big Thunder Mountain 4 or 5 times in a row with barely any wait! Plus all the nice cookies and drinks have been upgraded since we last went, so we're looking forward to trying new goodies.
    December 5th is Walt's (and my) birthday, so be sure to pick up the "Happy Birthday" button, have the CMs personalize it with "Walt", and wear it all day in tribute to the man who started it all!
    Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013

Cool. I am so excited to go for the first time