Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: My Disney Top 5 - Things to Love about Peter Pan's Flight at the Magic Kingdom

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

My Disney Top 5 - Things to Love about Peter Pan's Flight at the Magic Kingdom

My Disney Top 5 - Things to Love about Peter Pan's Flight at the Magic Kingdom by Chris Barry

Chris starts a new series closely examining his favorite Walt Disney World attractions.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

I loved this when I was a kid, but I haven't been on this since 2003. As I recall we had a fast pass for Winnie the Pooh, for about an hour later, and the wait time for Peter Pan was 45 minutes. We didn't get through the line until 90 minutes later! It was my wife's first time on the ride, and she said "never again".

Visit History: Disneyland: 1976, 1979, 1981, 1984, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1996, & July 2016
    Walt Disney World: Aug 2003 & Aug 2008
    Tokyo Disneyland: May 90 & Feb 92
    Disneyland Paris: Nov 04

Check out my Mickey Mouse collection at Jerm's House Of Mouse

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff

Yeah jerm, like I said above, even as much as I adore this ride, I'll never wait that long for it. It's just a matter of practicality. It's always a FastPass, an early morning or real late at night ride for us.
    Considering that I'm in the parks yearly, I don't wait long for anything anymore. 30 minutes is pretty much my threshold.