Whenfriends and family ask abouttheperfect time of year to visit theWalt Disney World Resort, my answer isalwaysspring!Theres something about the perfect Florida weather during this time that makes everything more magical and around here theres no exception. Disney Springs offers the best eateries to dine outside with amazing views and the perfect shopping spots to pick up all the new spring styles. If youre limited on time and planning to visit soon, you cant miss this weekends trio of special happenings starting this Friday!

We started 2019 off by introducing the iconic potion purple collection, adding a pop of purple to your favorite Disney fashions staples like the Spirit Jersey and headband. At that time, I shared that new colors would debut throughout the year, and today I have more info on the latest. You may have seen a sneak peek of a Dapper Yellow Spirit Jersey (giving me all the summer vibes!) on social media not too long ago with a mention it was coming soon to Walt Disney World Resort. Im so excited to share with you that this beautiful ray of sunshine will be available exclusively at World of Disney store at Disney Springs this Friday March 22, 2019! The new spirit jersey is part of a new flash color collection and our merchandise team is working on even more colors to share with you in the near future.

Pro tip: Dont wait to shop because youll only be able to find this at the World of Disney store at Disney Springs, while supplies last. Limited quantities are available and once theyre gone, theyre gone. My suggestion? Be at World of Disney at 10 a.m. this Friday morning and park in the Lime Garage for easiest access to the store.

Looking for a new pair of ears to pair with it? I think these sparkly new castle ears work perfectly for a summer look.

If youre interested in beauty and skincare, Sephora will host one of their biggest events of the year with Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics. Fans of the beauty brand will have the opportunity to meet Anastasia herself by making a select purchase on Saturday, March 23 from 2-4 p.m. Meet and greet opportunities will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, see a team member in store.
Once youre done shopping, swing by The LEGO Store for a special I Love Cars event March 22-24, perfect for those who have a need for speed! Bring the kids and your imagination to build a mini version of your dream ride plus race and compete to have your car displayed in the in-store gallery. Dont forget to check out a life-sized exotic car model made completely from LEGO bricks for the perfect photo op! (Fun Fact: It can actually drive.)
Which of these events are you most excited for? Id love to know in the comments below!

More...