Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Recent Rains

Recent Rains

Just wondering how the recent rains have effected the parks?

"If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

2. # ADS

Don't get eliminated!

Went recently on a rainy day, and it was very nice. The lines were all very manageable, and it was easy to get a fastpass for pretty much everything. I went on Mark Twain during a heavy down pour, and I have never done that before. The rain made the river that much more immersive.

Was really a good time, and I recommend it if you can deal with being a little wet.

I don't mind being a little wet

But Cold and Wet is not fun in my book

Cold and wet is NOT fun -- and we've seen many guests in the parks recently who've been both. You know it's bad when you hear kids begging their parents to take them back to the hotel!

Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    Cold and wet is NOT fun -- and we've seen many guests in the parks recently who've been both. You know it's bad when you hear kids begging their parents to take them back to the hotel!
    LOL That's very true but that's the time we have the most fun. Panchos all around! LOL

Darlene aka MotoGP Goddess

We don't mind the rain. We enjoy the parks then. Our determining factor is if we are able to get back and forth over the Grapevine. The last two weekends we have made the decision to cancel because we didn't want to get stuck.

Cruising the Seas... Looking for the Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by BlkPearlCptn View Post
    We don't mind the rain. We enjoy the parks then. Our determining factor is if we are able to get back and forth over the Grapevine. The last two weekends we have made the decision to cancel because we didn't want to get stuck.
    What about the Tulie fog?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sjhanksaz View Post
    What about it? Tule fog really isn't a big deal. And biggest problem lately is snow on the grapevine. We had to go out to Lancaster to come around it.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Quote Originally Posted by sjhanksaz View Post
    That's nothing. I drive in it regularly for 30 miles to work in the winter. And yes I've been down to opening the car door to find the road. But if you can't get over the Grapevine, that's another thing.
    Cruising the Seas... Looking for the Pearl