Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Pass expiration notification

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pass expiration notification

I've seen a few conversations online where passholders are no longer receiving paper notification in the mail that their passes are expiring - and the email has not been reliable. I don't know if it's correct but be advised and check your dates.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

2. # ADS

We haven't received email or snail mail notifications for years, so we just have our expiration date circled on the calendar (and our 40 day window open date circled, too). It just makes life a little easier.

I don't remember if we got one by mail or not and we don't get emails at all for that but the app does tell you when its getting close to that time I noticed. We always know when our's are up so it isn't a big deal for us but I can imagine it could be for many that don't get that reminder by mail or email so good idea to put a reminder on a calendar (paper or phone) for when its time.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i have always received a mailer - BUT - I do keep watch on the expiration date. Im assuming some folks are not that observant and have been caught off guard. And - you never know - some may not use the app (yes, even in these modern times ....).

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

We have always gotten a snail mail notification but have never gotten an email notification . Although I am one of the nerdy people who puts things like that in my calendar on my phone simply because my older brain is not as reliable as it used to be. LOL I have expiration dates for all kinds of things in my phone calendar. From the APs to yearly car tags(as DMV has failed several times to get me my tag renewal notice even though I've been in the same house for many, many years LOL)

Darlene aka MotoGP Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by LdyApxr View Post
    We have always gotten a snail mail notification but have never gotten an email notification . Although I am one of the nerdy people who puts things like that in my calendar on my phone simply because my older brain is not as reliable as it used to be. LOL I have expiration dates for all kinds of things in my phone calendar. From the APs to yearly car tags(as DMV has failed several times to get me my tag renewal notice even though I've been in the same house for many, many years LOL)
    I use my phone calendar as well for so many things. Yet I actually know the date our APs expire for some reason. Usually I don't but if one asked I could give them the month and day without thinking about it. LOL If you asked me a few years ago I wouldn't have remembered at all. Of course back then we actually were getting our mailers from them though. LOL
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    I use my phone calendar as well for so many things. Yet I actually know the date our APs expire for some reason. Usually I don't but if one asked I could give them the month and day without thinking about it. LOL If you asked me a few years ago I wouldn't have remembered at all. Of course back then we actually were getting our mailers from them though. LOL
    I dod too but that's because it is the day before my husband's birthday. LOL And numbers/dates stick in my head. I can tell you my Auntie's phone number from 1975 but can't tell you what I had for dinner. LOL

Darlene aka MotoGP Goddess