Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Satu'li Canteen - Pandoran Comfort Food

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Satu'li Canteen - Pandoran Comfort Food

Satu'li Canteen - Pandoran Comfort Food by Roan Poulter

Restaurant review of the Animal Kingdom eatery.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

We have eaten there a number of times. The bowls used to have sustainable fish as the protein - good both times I remember eating it. The Cheeseburger Bao Pod used to be an adult option (2 pods actually). But neither of the these are offered any longer. That takes me personally back to the option you mentioned first in your article - eating somewhere else: Flame Tree, Harambe Market, Restaurantosaurus, The Local Cafes of the Yak & Yeti (just to name some of the alternative set of counter service places since Satu'li Canteen is a counter service location.

Thats funny as our experience with this place was using the app to order as well since the lines looked long (plus it let us watch the power suit performer outside). But yeah it was pretty decent food for the price and a quick fill up, beef bowl was yummy and my dad enjoyed the tofu bowl offering.

But yeah as far as finer dining goes thats what the rest of AK is for, but if youre stranded out at Pandora, its a good place for quick bites.