As 2019 gets underway, there is so much to look forward to at Disney Springs! On the horizon: Jaleo by Jos Andrs (opening this winter), The NBA Experience (coming this summer) and lots (and lots!) of exciting new merchandise soon hitting the shelves. I have loved sharing all things Disney Springs with the Disney Parks Blog community, so its bittersweet for me to pass the torch to the newest Disney Parks Blog author, Kelsey Noland.
Starting next week, Kelsey will be your eyes and ears on the ground, sharing the latest happenings from Disney Springs. No stranger to the property, she also oversees the social media content for @DisneySprings on Twitter and Instagram, so if youre not already following us on these popular platforms, nows the perfect time to start!
Its been almost six years since I wrote my first story and I can only hope that Kelsey enjoys it as much as I have. Truly, the opportunity has been one of the highlights of my Disney career and I will miss it immensely. (And in case youre wondering, Ill continue making magic for our guests, just from a more behind-the-scenes locale so Im not going far.)
While its impossible for me to pick a favorite story, below is a look back at a few of my most memorable moments!

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you around the Springs!

More...