Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: 2nd Honeymoon trip

2nd Honeymoon trip

Dates: January 28th - January 31st
    Resort: Wyndham Bonnet Creek
    Participants: Myself and DW

My wife had been getting emails from Frontier airlines about airfare sales and talked about flying into San Diego and then driving up to Anaheim to go to Disneyland. I looked into the airfares and found a decent rate, but was unable to find a room using my parents timeshare. I looked into some other options and we decided to go to Orlando instead. We decided to make this our 20th anniversary trip, since we took our honeymoon to Walt Disney World. After making sure we had arrangements made for our daughters during that time and it was ok to take time off work, we went ahead and booked the trip, just a little over three weeks before leaving.

With the cost of tickets being so high, I was not sure if we would go to any of the parks, and I was fine with that. I wanted to at least go to Disney Springs and look around while we are there. When I got home, I was talking with my wife about what she wanted to do. She informed me that she wanted to go to the Magic Kingdom one day, so I went ahead and bought the tickets and made fast pass reservations for Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, and Pirates. After filling in my parents on our plans, they told me that they would pay for tickets for us to go to Epcot for a day, which we are still deciding if we want to do or just spend a day relaxing.

I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

2. # ADS

Enjoy your trip - we honeymooned at WDW (Dixie Landings!!!) in 1993 and have returned many times for "2nd honeymoons"!!!

Mrs. Slocombe is my spirit animal

www.snortrescue.org

Happy 20th anniversary! We own at Wyndham Bonnet Creek and have stayed there quite a few times, so if you want a relaxing trip, you will definitely like it there. Have a great time on your trip.

Ellen