Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: New AP Prices Released

New AP Prices Released

Just announced overnight new AP prices for 2019. Signature Plus will now cost $1,399 - up by $250. Signature is now $1,149 - up by $150. Deluxe is now $799 a up by $70. Daily Max Pass will now cost $15 a day per person (up $5 a day) and the Max Pass add on to an AP will cost an extra $100 (up $25 a year). Thoughts?

2. # ADS

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

MousePlanet has all of the new pricing details:

https://www.mouseplanet.com/12274/Di...nday_January_6

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    MousePlanet has all of the new pricing details:

https://www.mouseplanet.com/12274/Di...nday_January_6

AVP
    FYI, the "Discuss this article on MousePad." link on the article is broken, assuming the discussion is intended to take place there.

(Error: "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator")
    -Dave

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Increase came a little earlier this year - so will we see another at the beginning of June or not till September. It feels like there may be two this year. Unless they count passholders changes instead of an increase. I wouldn't call this increase shocking but 150 per day for peak times means the pressure is on families who can only go during those times to get as much in as they can.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

New AP Prices Released

Darn. We missed the $10 MaxPass by 3 days!

-- Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by indiejones33 View Post
    Just announced overnight new AP prices for 2019. Signature Plus will now cost $1,399 - up by $250. Signature is now $1,149 - up by $150. Deluxe is now $799 a up by $70. Daily Max Pass will now cost $15 a day per person (up $5 a day) and the Max Pass add on to an AP will cost an extra $100 (up $25 a year). Thoughts?

As long as the monthly payment option remains, it makes sense for Disney to continue raising prices until they find a price point that adversely affects profits or levels them off. They've clearly not reached that price point. Without the payment option, my guess is they'd have reached it long ago.
    Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!