Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: New Year's Eve and random stuff

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

New Year's Eve and random stuff

We spent New Year's Eve as normal at the resort. We were in DCA for the late afternoon before heading out to meet friends for a late dinner at Catal. We were there until midnight and were able to toast in the new year. It had been super windy all day so we were not surprised that there were no midnight fireworks. We headed into Disneyland around 12:45 and did our traditional 1am ride on Dumbo. Then we did a bunch of other rides because the park was pretty empty by then, and we even walked onto Alice in Wonderland! We skipped Peter Pan because it was still a 30 minute wait right before 2am (park closing) and opted for Pinocchio to be our closing ride. We were back on New Year's Day, and it was still very windy.

We'd noticed the night before that new Star Wars items have been added to the Disney Tails collection. So cute!

I'd also seen a few days prior that the Ballast Point signage had been put up in Downtown Disney.

And I'd previously had a chance to see that Bing Bong had finally made an appearance at this candy store.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

2. # ADS