Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: The return of the Chocolate covered Coconut Mickey Head treats! :)

The return of the Chocolate covered Coconut Mickey Head treats! :)

I did a short trip over last weekend to see all the holiday decorations at the parks and resorts, and I noted these were almost everywhere! Yay!

I recalled there was a thread (though short) about these in the past, but it's now locked since it's been dormant too long, so I figured I'd post a new one in case anyone headed to WDW might be interested in looking for these.

The odd thing is I couldn't find them in the shopping app (they used to come up with a simple search for "coconut"), so I didn't think I was going to see them. I saw them in almost every resort I visited (maybe not at Animal Kingdom Lodge, but certainly at all 3 Monorail resorts(didn't make it over to Wilderness Lodge to check there). I even saw them at the gift shop in the hotel I stayed at over near Disney Springs (Wyndham Garden - the one closest to the Eastern end of the Springs near the overpass that lets out at the old bus loop where they have the Christmas Tree Trail.

Hope someone finds this useful! They are in a new orange box with a drawing of mickey, similar to the new style on many other candy treats at the shops(while I miss the Polynesian or Animal Kingdom themed boxes, I'm just happy these are back!). Oh, and they had 2 packs again as well as the boxes of 10 in some of the stores.

-Dave

2. # ADS