Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Thanksgiving Day - random general stuff, Bing Bong and a Mary Poppins treat!

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Thanksgiving Day - random general stuff, Bing Bong and a Mary Poppins treat!

In addition to the stuff I posted in the holiday time thread, here's other random non-holiday stuff.

The weirdest thing was getting there in the afternoon and there was zero line for the ticket booths.

Found this cute Ducktales sipper.

Pre-Nemo cake pops are creepy but Hamm apples are cute.

Bing Bong looks like he might be making an appearance soon at this candy store in DCA.

And, I hadn't heard about this, but a friend happened to mention it to me - there's a Mary Poppins dessert and spoon promotion at Jolly Holiday. So cute, and the cake is yummy.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

2. # ADS

Wish the Ducktales sipper was old style. Not a fan of the new one. Agree that the Nemo cake pops look creepy like that. Like zombie Nemos. LOL Glad Bing Bong seems to be in place. Of course now I have that song in my head. "Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong Bing Bong." Nice Mary Poppins spoon!

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

I went late Thanksgiving night and the crowd at that time was lighter than the new normal for 11:00 pm and later. I went on Astroblasters at 11:45 pm and managed to crack the Top 10 high scores for the day with a score of 1,086,000, which tells me either the crowds were relatively light all day, or Astroblasters was down for a large chunk of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Moedad View Post
    I went late Thanksgiving night and the crowd at that time was lighter than the new normal for 11:00 pm and later. I went on Astroblasters at 11:45 pm and managed to crack the Top 10 high scores for the day with a score of 1,086,000, which tells me either the crowds were relatively light all day, or Astroblasters was down for a large chunk of the day.
    I only get scores that high when the ride pauses in a good shooting place......
    "If you can Dream it you can Do IT." Walt Disney

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

The Mary Poppins spoon is now available at Gibson Girl rather than Jolly Holiday.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

So no AP discounts now!

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions