Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Candy canes at WDW like at Disneyland?

Candy canes at WDW like at Disneyland?

I've heard about and read so much about the candy canes they sell at Disneyland, and it made me wonder whether they sold the same thing anywhere at the WDW resort. Anyone know?

1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

2. # ADS

Candy canes are not my thing but if I remember correctly they don’t make as big of a production out of them at WDW. If I was looking for them I would try the bakery on Main Street and the bakery in the new part of toon town ( it’s not called that now but I can’t think of what it’s called). The store in the big tent right by the Dumbos they have a really nice bakery there.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rph13 View Post
    Candy canes are not my thing but if I remember correctly they don’t make as big of a production out of them at WDW. If I was looking for them I would try the bakery on Main Street and the bakery in the new part of toon town ( it’s not called that now but I can’t think of what it’s called). The store in the big tent right by the Dumbos they have a really nice bakery there.

Good luck.
    Big Top Souvenirs?
    -Dave

Yeah!! Halloween is over and Christmas is on the way!!! Candy Canes and Christmas Trees!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1313 View Post
    Big Top Souvenirs?
    Possibly? That name makes sense. That gift shop/bakery is my new favorite store. My trip in January I picked up three shirts and a few bakery items there and my trip in March I found a couple of more shirts and a few more bakery items!