Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update for September 5-11, 2018

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update for September 5-11, 2018

Walt Disney World Resort Update for September 5-11, 2018 by Alan S. Dalinka

Food & Wine Fest Underway | Minnie Van Service to Airport | Character Dining at Artist Point | Oga's Cantina | Epcot Concerts & Candlelight Processional | Views Around the World | This and That | At Disney Springs | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Disney Stuff/My Disney Top 5
    MousePlanet Staff

Deeply disappointed about Artist Point. My favorite restaurant perhaps on property. I would have gotten rid of the one out in the lobby and turned that into a character dining while keeping the signature dining experience intact.

Good update as always! New format updates seem to be working pretty well here. I do note the scroll windows with the photos are for the most part much wider than the number of actual pictures included within them, but that is not a complaint, just an observation. It has no impact to how it works for me, so it's fine like that.

That is an interesting/odd thing with the Artist's Point conversion. I can certainly see the point of Chris and most of the commenters over on DPB. I've only been there once so far, but I may have to see if I can get a final dinner in during my visit next month, as I did enjoy both the food and the service quite a bit.

Thanks also for the note about Tree of Life Awakenings now being viewable from the back part of the park. If that had previously been announced, I might have missed it.

-Dave