Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Tours at Disneyland

Tours at Disneyland

I could use your help and expertise. I've never been on a tour at Disneyland or WDW, but I've always wanted to, and I'm wondering if you can help me choose. I have done a search for tours here and read about the Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour. I didn't see much on the others. I will be at Disneyland from October 1 to October 5. I will arrive by noon on October 1 and will leave around 6:00 (this is somewhat flexible, because I'm just moving to the hotel for my conference on this night, but I don't want to get in too late) on the 5th. I am currently trying to decide between the Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour, The Grand Circle Tour, and the Halloween Tour (which I found out about in this resort update: https://www.mouseplanet.com/12169/Di...st_13__19_2018). I will be there by myself, and I plan to be a bit more relaxed. I have dining reservations on Monday evening (with Fantasmic! FP), Wednesday lunch, Thursday evening (with Paint the Night FP) and Friday lunch (with Frozen FP). I also have a ticket to Mickey's Halloween Party on Tuesday. I could be convinced to do one, two, or zero tours, depending on the advice I receive from you all. I love Disney and history. I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but I don't dislike it, and I'm excited about the Halloween Party. Please let me know if you have questions for me, and I can't wait to hear your advice.

2. # ADS

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Halloween tour has changed over the years - they used to include attractions. Walk in walts is amazing because he did walk it - and you won't get that tour anywhere else.

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

Thank you for your reply niwel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwel View Post
    Halloween tour has changed over the years - they used to include attractions. Walk in walts is amazing because he did walk it - and you won't get that tour anywhere else.
    The Haunted Tour will include Haunted Mansion this year I was told.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

I absolutely loved the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour! You learn a lot, even if you already know lots of Disney "stuff"